Saturday, January 22, 2011

Day 8, Klahanie Boulevard

Today was an afternoon run, which I always dread because in the morning I don't feel like doing anything, so running is just as bad as anything else I could be doing in the morning.  But usually within the first half mile of my morning jogs I feel awake.  Morning runs energize me.  Afternoon runs make me feel warm and lethargic for the rest of the evening, and really hungry.  Plus if I make a routine of running in the afternoon I know I'm that much closer to taking a day off, which would be that much closer to quitting on my goal.  So why even start down that path?  It may work differently for others,  but for me that's how I am.  Thankfully my low expectations in this endeavor allow me to not get too hard on myself if I do take a day off.  On another note, my pace is gradually picking up speed.  Gotta love testosterone!  Sorry ladies.

Saturday, January 22nd, 2011
Today's Run, 4.05 miles
Pace, 10:03 min/mile
22.44 miles total

No comments:

Post a Comment